Financial Services

Student Information

Course Fees

Income Tax Receipts

Tax receipts (T2202A) are accessed through myAU, and are available by the end of February each year.

Common Questions

Who to Contact

If you have questions regarding your student financial account that are not answered here, please email financial services.

Public Sector Compensation Transparency

Updated June 24 2016 by Financial Services